1.    #1  
    I am looking for an app that will enable me to forward all text messages received or sent to an email address. I have a similar app on a Blackberry called txtForward and need something similar for my Pixi in order to keep a history of all texts.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    that would be nice. Shoot, I'd be happy if it would just forward an email correctly.
    siick idea, I like it
    I know you have forward one at a time to email. That's all I've found though
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I've got an app like this on my Milestone, SMS Backup that sends every message to Gmail and puts it in a new label called SMS and it's organised by conversations within Gmail. Would be great to have something like this on WebOS!
    Just for information, a Google Voice account will do this automatically. Of course, your texting contacts would have to reach you at your GV number (rather than the phone's number), but everything you want would then happen automatically. Including the text appearing in the text app on your phone.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    The only problem with a GV account is who can get access to it! Though I guess at the moment the majority of WebOS users are from the US...