Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    what screen protector did you finally get?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Welcome aboard! YES! Another positive review!!

Skinomi skins work great too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Dude View Post
    I kept the screen protector that was already on it (just clipped the tab off).
    thats exactly what i did
    Your post is a breath of fresh air!
  5.    #25  
    Well, for now I replaced the one that came with it. The actual screen seems to be fairly scratch resistant itself but when it does scratch that would suck.

As a permanent solution, I've ordered one from skinomi.

Thanks for the feedback on my review/op, I find it's easy to write when I feel strongly about a product. The Pixi/webOS is just awesome.
    I recently bought the Pixi as well. Great device and reminds me so much of my centro. Had the Pixi been out when I had gotten my Centro, I would've gotten this.
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    I too have become a recent Pixi convert
    I had a treo 700p that just died
    Having had a touch screen phone, that was my only option.
    I have also been using my phone one handed and could not stop doing that. I dont like the Pre because of it's keyboard.
    I like the Pixi because of it's keyboard. It has to be the best keyboard on a phone in a very long time. For anybody comming from a treo. Be sure you get the Classic App. With the Classic app, it makes your phone not only look like a Treo , but you can run all of your Treo apps
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald600 View Post
    For anybody comming from a treo. Be sure you get the Classic App. With the Classic app, it makes your phone not only look like a Treo , but you can run all of your Treo apps

It's important to clarify that the Classic app lets you run PalmOS apps on the Pixi....it won't do you any good if you're coming from a Windows Treo (e.g. 700wx, 800w, Treo Pro)
    Yes, I think the pixi is GREAT too!
    Anybody get the new update? My phone just seems much faster now
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    Anybody get the new update? My phone just seems much faster now
    i love how you just hijacked this thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    i love how you just hijacked this thread...
    Riiight like it wasn't sidetracked 10 posts ago......

Pixi owners UNITE!
    *fist pump* (not the jersey shore kind)
    Quote Originally Posted by John P. Smith View Post
    It's important to clarify that the Classic app lets you run PalmOS apps on the Pixi....it won't do you any good if you're coming from a Windows Treo (e.g. 700wx, 800w, Treo Pro)
    Im not being a snob
    But I forgot there were win Treo's
    Could never figure out why anybody wanted one.

For Palm users the Pixi is great
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12