1.    #1  
    Hey All,

I've looked around the site and web, but haven't found a post that tells me exactly what I'm looking for...

I just bought my Pixi yesterday and want to get a good case to protect it. I carry the Pixi in my front pocket with my keys, so the screen needs to be protected. At the same time, I'd hate to drop it and smash it to bits (and redo all those tweaks!!).

Here are my thoughts: Either a Bodyguardz or Zagg for the screen only (the back is rubber, so why bother, right?). Then maybe a Mobi or Seidio case?

Anyone familiar with these?
    Either one of those would be good, the seido will cost more but the mobi is also good. I have a mobi because the seido wasn't out yet and I'm very happy with it. I had the seido on my old treo pro with the spring clip and it was awesome, and since they dont make the spring clip for the pixi yet i just use the one from the treo pro and with a lil modification the pixi fits in there perfectly.
    Last edited by Lancerz; 03/23/2010 at 10:09 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    Either one of those would be good, the seido will cost more but the mobi is also good. I have a mobi because the seido wasn't out yet and I'm very happy with it. I had the seido on my old treo pro with the spring clip and it was awesome, and since they dont make the spring clip for the pixi yet i just use the one from the treo pro and with a lil modification the pixi fits in there perfectly.
    The Sedio looks thinner - is it? Think it's worth the price difference?

FYI - I went with Bodyguardz. Just the screen protector, and you get 2 in a box. Plus shipping was $2 and I found a coupon online for 20% off. So I got two protectors for $15 shipped.