1.    #1  
    My sister just brought a pixi and on the second night of having it the battery lost 30% overnight while idle. what do you guys think?
    That's a little too much. Was it constantly syncing with multiple email accounts, facebook, IM accounts, etc.? My wife has a Pixi and hers certainly doesn't drop 30% overnight.
    She'll need to give it a week for the battery to condition. I saw a dramatic increase in battery life after a week.
    Yes, my battery took a few days to hold the charge properly. Also, is her phone updated to version 1.4? This improved battery life to great levels.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

5.    #5  
    nothing as far as facebook aim or yahoo all she has is gmail. But thats what i told her to give it a week for the battery to condition
    I charged mine for a solid 3 hours, took it off the charger for the night left wifi on and in the morning was at 92%. Just to give you a idea of what imo is acceptable.
    Make sure Instant messaging is off, make sure GMail is not syncing constantly - have it check every 2 hours instead
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Make sure Instant messaging is off, make sure GMail is not syncing constantly - have it check every 2 hours instead

Thanks for that suggestion. I'll have to try that. I've had my phone for a couple months and last night when I went to bed the battery was at 33% and when I woke up the phone was dead...
    you dont you put your phone on the charger at night?