1.    #1  
    What softwaredoes everyone use to synch their pixi to pc? Will it synch with Outlook 2007?
    Thanks
    The Missing Sync - Palm Pre Sync Software - Sync Contacts, Calendars, Music with PC and Mac

Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - Sync Notes, Tasks and More - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura

But really I think most of us would recommend syncing to the cloud (as Palm has intended) and then have the Pre/Pixi look there....via Google/Yahoo/Exchange or other. Naturally this all depends on your needs I suppose.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    ...But really I think most of us would recommend syncing to the cloud (as Palm has intended) and then have the Pre/Pixi look there....via Google/Yahoo/Exchange or other. Naturally this all depends on your needs I suppose.
    But for us anal retentive types, is there a cheap desktop solution? I don't want to use Google synch, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    But for us anal retentive types, is there a cheap desktop solution? I don't want to use Google synch, etc.
    Cheap as in free? No. If your looking to kick it old school your only options are software packages like the ones I posted above.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic