1.    #1  
    Ok.... I am beyond (whats the word) ticked off right now...
    Yesterday i spent 11 hours running the repair utility thinking it would fix my Pixi problem.... But it didn't (darn it).... So this morning i tried to run the WebOS Doctor, and it keeps telling me that is it charging (yada yada yada), when that part is over it says phone not connected.... Then i start all over... Same thing... So then i Tried the reset options, did a full erase, and still some patches were still stuck... So then i tried the Web Doc again... Same DAMN thing.. What the HECK....

Can anyone help? PLEASE
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Follow the instructions to the LETTER.

From experience, trust me. The procedure works and works very well if you follow all the instructions carefully.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Try similar procedure in my first signature thread that we use with Pre but using corresponding Dr versions?

Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Follow the instructions to the LETTER.

From experience, trust me. The procedure works and works very well if you follow all the instructions carefully.
    Awesome... thank you so much... i will be working on this here very soon and let you guys know how it went.... I really appreciate you guys taking the time to post these links.....
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dblessmd View Post
    Awesome... thank you so much... i will be working on this here very soon and let you guys know how it went.... I really appreciate you guys taking the time to post these links.....
    Yeah I have found lots of times that a restart of your computer is deff needed. I have had the same issue and looked at the connected devices and it says my pre is connected when it isn't and that causes lots of issues
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    for me, its always a simple novacom driver reinstallation that fixes my "device not connected" issues.

Just open WEBOS quickinstall, click on file>options...then click on the button that says "attempt to reinstall novacom"..or something like that.

It takes like 30 sec, but I like it a lot better than restarting my computer all the time and losing anything I have open.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by blu8503 View Post
    Yeah I have found lots of times that a restart of your computer is deff needed. I have had the same issue and looked at the connected devices and it says my pre is connected when it isn't and that causes lots of issues
    I know what you mean... And trust me i tried that....

Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Sometimes a simple Novacom reinstall works
    Ya know i thought the same thing.... and it was a no go... So now its time to try these steps you provided...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    for me, its always a simple novacom driver reinstallation that fixes my "device not connected" issues.

Just open WEBOS quickinstall, click on file>options...then click on the button that says "attempt to reinstall novacom"..or something like that.

It takes like 30 sec, but I like it a lot better than restarting my computer all the time and losing anything I have open.
    Thank you... but it wasn't a Novacom thing... the webdoc saw my device... But it would have this screen say'n (Battery Charging do not disconnect) Then after that... Phone Disconnected....

SSPX1326.jpg

Attachment 43645
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    dev mode on??? just askin
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dblessmd View Post
    Thank you... but it wasn't a Novacom thing... the webdoc saw my device... But it would have this screen say'n (Battery Charging do not disconnect) Then after that... Phone Disconnected....

SSPX1326.jpg

Attachment 43645
    Yes, I had the battery charge thing too. You have to have the phone charges over 30% i think it is....You should just charge the phone up all the way and then run it through the doctor again.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    +1
  11.    #11  
    haha.. yeah Dev Mode is on... i can still connect through the Quick Install just not WebDoc...