Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    it looks like a touchstone cover. does it work?
    Last edited by ogloco21; 03/13/2010 at 05:13 AM.
    Every Pixi back (artist series, too) is supposed to be compatible. I don't have a Pixi or a Touchstone so I can't say for sure.
    Last edited by Colonel Kernel; 03/13/2010 at 03:42 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Every Pixi back (artist series, too) is supposed to be compatible. I don't have a Pixi or a Touchstone so I can' say for sure.
    I know I need one for my pre but Im hoping i dont need a new backcover for my wifes pixi... help please before I buy my touchstone!!
    yes, the pixi is touchtone ready out of the box.
    Pixi does not come with a TS compatible cover. They are $15.00 for sprint premier customers though.
    I meant the sprint pixi does not come with it.
  7.    #7  
    ok lets see.. Chillin says NO and Jordan says YES.. Jordan has waaaay more posts.. anyone else want to chime in to break the tie?
    Verizon Pixie DOES NOT come with a stock TS cover. I don't think think the Sprint ones do either, but I'm not going to say for sure about Sprint.
    I'm pretty sure the Sprint version doesn't come with the TS back.
    Sprint Pixi definitely does NOT come with a touchstone cover....the TS cover is textured with a raised lines kind of design, not a smooth back rubber case. Im considering getting a back just for the grip though, it seems like a great investment
    don't give misinformation like that. the Pixi comes with a basic rubber like cover. The touchstone cover is extra. Duh. The Touchstone cover has a small dimpled look to it while the standard one is smooth. Touchstone covers are $20 at Amazon and Best Buy, and of course you can buy it in a kit with the touchstone. You've been spending too much time staring at your avatar.

Neither carrier's Pixi comes with it. Plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    yes, the pixi is touchtone ready out of the box.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  12.    #12  
    thanks, I need to buy a new cover
    Verizon pixi/pre plus both come with ts backs...not sure about sprint but it shouldnt be too much to go out and get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    ok lets see.. Chillin says NO and Jordan says YES.. Jordan has waaaay more posts.. anyone else want to chime in to break the tie?
    Pixie DOES NOT come with a touchstone back. If you want that, you buy the "touchstone kit" that has the TS and the back both included. It's about $10-$15 more.

Search for Pixi Touchstone Kit on Amazon.com
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    don't give misinformation like that. the Pixi comes with a basic rubber like cover. The touchstone cover is extra. Duh. The Touchstone cover has a small dimpled look to it while the standard one is smooth. Touchstone covers are $20 at Amazon and Best Buy, and of course you can buy it in a kit with the touchstone. You've been spending too much time staring at your avatar.

Proclip - interesting that you have that in your signature. I have a ProClip for my Saab that holds my GPS. I loved it, until the bracket warped and no longer holds to the top rim of the dashboard... Now I have really attractive two-sided tape holding down a REALLY expensive custom accessory...

Can you tell me if there is a way I can get this thing replaced as a defect? I can't believe that it did that after a little more than a year.

And yes, my car is in the garage or covered parking except when I am driving...

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwpreplus2010 View Post
    Verizon pixi/pre plus both come with ts backs...not sure about sprint but it shouldnt be too much to go out and get one.
    People need to quit giving mis-information. The Verizon Pre Plus comes with a TS cover. The Pixie DOES NOT. I have bought both and know what I am talking about, unlike some people who just post answers without being sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post

I never look at my avatar your the one drooling over it loll. I read somewhere that the pixi from verizion was touchstone ready but from what I'm reading here they were wrong simple mistake stop crying.
    Hey, it's all good and most of us are on the same team (Team WebOS!!) And the Touchstone is AWESOME and if you don't have one or two, you should get one. (even if you have a Pixie and have to get a TS back, ha-ha)
    none of the Pixi's come with one.

the Sprint Pre does not.

the Verizon Pre does.

end thread.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Picked up my Verizon Pixi 2 days ago...no TS back, I purchased mine separately.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast