Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Every Pixi back (artist series, too) is supposed to be compatible. I don't have a Pixi or a Touchstone so I can't say for sure.
    i can tell you for sure pixi from sprint does not come with a ts back you have to buy one about 20 bucks for the plain black one and about 50 for the artist back covers give or take a few bucks i my self own a pixi and am waiting for some one to come out with a big *** battery and back cover that will work on the ts
    My wife has a VZW Pixi Plus, it comes with the standard back. I'm thinking about getting an artist series back for her. I have the VZW Pre Plus. It does come with the TS charging back and no standard back. Hope this clears up things on the VZW end.
    My wife had to buy the TS back for 20 dollars. I do like how the Pixi TS back has little dimples in it. I wish my pre plus had a similiar one.

I also think the magnetic USB door was a great touch, instead of the dangling-I could fall out at anytime-plastic thingy on my pre plus...
    just wait for the metal plate to fall off Not even crazy glue offers a permanent fix.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    My VZW Pixi came with a regular back, not TS compatible.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Can't say anything about the Verizon Pixi Plus, but my wife's Sprint Pixi came with a regular back that just feels like a TS back. Sorry mate.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12