Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    just wondering.....
    read P|C forums of course!
    Facebook, Dr. Podder, m.precentral.net, ESPN Mobie site, and the engadget app..
    preware! that or guns of war...bang!
    To kill time, I usually use the Preware app to check for updates or new available apps. I also use the Web Browser to read PreCentral's forums and some local news, and I jot down some reminders in the "Notes" app on the Pixi.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    and I am suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeee no one is really thinking P O R N.....hmmmmmmmmm

riiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhtttttt

I have a Pre, not a Pixi, but when I want something really mindless to pass the time (while waiting for the bus, e.g.) I play a little game called "Bubbles" - it's free in the app catalog.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Wait out the lag...just kidding, of course!
    glue and re-glue the little metal plate on to the charging flap...sigh
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Check Twitter and Facebook (LOVE the new FB app), read my feeds in the News Feed app (Precentral is at the top of my list!), text a bunch. Go on Preware at least once a day for updates, possible new apps and patches.
    I may or may not spend way too much time on my phone...
    I check my facebook often, play the helicopter game, talk, text, browse the internet, and check my patches and apps on preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Did that happen on your touchstone cover. Because it happened to mine, then I took it to sprint. They fixed it, and now its coming off again. This also happened to my regular cover, But sprint replaced mine.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I like to pick on people who own a palm pre (kidding) read p/c keep up to date with all the exciting stuff in the world that is palm web os
    Facebook, Airtraffic Lite, and engadget!
    check my M:mafia,play helicopter very addicting game, check app catalog for new apps, surf the web
    Check Engadget, my Email, and Preware.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    FB and preware mostly....and learn I still don't know yet, just got my pixi two weeks ago
    My "Top 5" time wasters are:
    Facebook (via web browser), Crossword (Crossword puzzles app), Twee (Twitter app), Minefield Free (Minesweeper app), Backgrounds app (change my background every day )

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    go to sprint they will give u a new back no problem been their done that and i feel your pain
    my last glue job has been holding so I'm satiated. Now my down time on the Pixi is spent drooling over the HTC Evo. Have a spare line with a dumbphone that I'm thinking of upgrading and just making the guy continue using his dumbphone for another year while I permanently retire the Moment and just go between the Pixi and Evo. Then when my Moment is up I'll check out Palm's 2nd gen phone, whatever it may be, if it's worthwhile. If I can deal with typing on the Evo and Palm's new offering is lackluster, the Pixi could be my last webOS phone. Streaming Pandora or just surfing on wimax while talking on the phone is a nice little ** to AT&T.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.