1.    #1  
    Innocell 1350mAh Slim Extended Life Battery

Anyone using one of these in their Pixi?

Reviews I've seen seem to be conflicting. I don't want a fat battery. Just one with a lil' more range/time in it. Thanks for your time.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by serstickman View Post
    Innocell 1350mAh Slim Extended Life Battery

Anyone using one of these in their Pixi?

Reviews I've seen seem to be conflicting. I don't want a fat battery. Just one with a lil' more range/time in it. Thanks for your time.
    I use it with my pre and it's the same size as the regular battery. Adds a good hour or two on standby... Nothing revolutionary, but it's nice to have and use the stock battery as a back up battery on longs trips.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I dont understand what the complaint is with battery life for the pixi. I use mine moderately all day, and still have 25% by 10pm
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    I dont understand what the complaint is with battery life for the pixi. I use mine moderately all day, and still have 25% by 10pm
    Iíd have to agree.

A entire day of texting, email, and moderate internet and app use gets me down to 33%, and thatís after a 45min music replay session or Radio Time streaming on the train ride home. (Keep in mind I have optimized the phone settings to save battery life as suggested here in the pre/pixi forums) By the time I get back (at 7pm, after starting out at 6am) Iím at no less than 25-33%. And then the phone is still good for another 60 mins of talk time with my GF too before, or if, I get a notification for low battery.

So far Iím pretty happy with the battery life of the Pixi compared with my old Centro, it would of shut down for struggling to do less in the same time periodÖ