1.    #1  
    When I go to FNC via the web on my Pixi, hit video, then select one and press play. Video starts up and I hear 1 second of audio & then silence while the video keeps on playing.

Any ideas on how to get this to work, please?
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I didn't even know you could do that. I just tried it on my Pre and got the same results.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by serstickman View Post
    When I go to FNC via the web on my Pixi, hit video, then select one and press play. Video starts up and I hear 1 second of audio & then silence while the video keeps on playing.

Any ideas on how to get this to work, please?
    The Pre knows to give you only the valuable part of fox news video :-)
    I would assume the Fox News videos are Flash based, right? Maybe that's why they don't work right...
    Don't listen to them.
    As asked I will try to assist. Yes It may be Flash based. In a short while (we hope) Flash will be out and then we will see for sure. There are two that I have been trying to get to work. One is FonNews like you and the other is WHAM 1180 in Rochester NY (50,000 watts and covers down to the Carolina's at night.

063 xobx - Question: have you played on this one yet? Second opinion?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I see that it is Flash and can be downloaded for Real Player.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    I was working on trying a conversion on the computer. Then I wanted to see something.
    I am at this moment watching a video on my Pre at Fox News about the Mexican murders.
    It is working.

We want them!!!
    Make sure you go to http:foxnews.mobi/
    Then click the video tab. When you click on a video it will take a few to load.

We want them!!!
    Also, I like this one. And because of you, I never looked for this, yet others may have known. If you have a video on FoxNews.com or MSNBC.com (did not check others yet), when you click on the video and then right click on the same video you can download it to your computer in Real Player. With an up to date Real Player you can convert it to a Palm Pre (h.263 format). There are many different phone options. After that I would think you could email it to yourself or transfer by USB.

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Make sure you go to http:foxnews.mobi/
    Then click the video tab. When you click on a video it will take a few to load.
    THANKS!!! Works perfectly!! I like to watch foxnews now then as well. Always goo to have options...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions