1.    #1  
    Hi all Im installing WebOS v3.02 I was wondering if it erases your contacts? If so how can I back these up? I have a palm pixi Ive tried to use Google sync but have had no luck Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    If they're not syncing to google, then they should be syncing to your Palm Profile. When you re enter your Palm Profile, the contacts should sync back up.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  3.    #3  
    well I dont know if it doesnt work because I dont know how to do it

I have a palm pixi and I really need to back them up. Is there a thread on how to do this? I have seen some but no luck in it working yet.
    Do you have a google account setup with your Pixi? If so, and you don't have a lot of contacts,

1. Make sure Google is your Default account.
    2. you can add a contact on the Pixi and enter a nickname for a particular contact.
    3. Click on the contact you just created and then click on the little photo at the top right. Then click on "Link more profiles" and Link it to the profile you have on your Palm. This should sync the contact to google. Go to www.google.com/contacts and check to see if the contacts are then syncing. Might seem a little tedious. Someone else might know an easier way.

Personally, I probably would've entered them in google first and then synced to the Pixi instead of starting them out on the Pixi.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  5.    #5  
    I didnt enter them into my pixi I had them transferred from my old phone :/ But thanks i will try this
    Last edited by roesler1331; 03/03/2010 at 03:11 AM.