1.    #1  
    Since updating to 1.4 I have no longer had the constant " please re enter your yahoo password bug" that had been driving me crazy since day one. Anyone still having the issue?... Now I just hope we get 2 way sync with yahoo and synergy. My workaround has been to bookmark my yahoo contacts page and enter new contacts into yahoo via the web interface. It's not as quick as entering directly into the phone contacts but I want all contacts on yahoo and do no want them in my palm profile. This is the only workaround I have found for entering new contact info " on the go". What are other yahoo users doing to work around the lack of 2 way yahoo sync? Do you think we will ever see 2 way yahoo/synergy sync similiar to google. I love this new update to 1.4. Has finally made my pixi usable!!!
    I haven't had the please sign in problem since 1.4 it was getting pretty bad like three or four times a day it wanted me to sign back in anyways hope it stays away I guess we'll see
    I had the same issue ... it was driving me nuts! 1.4 fixed it for me as well.

OP, I handle contacts the same way you do. I, too, don't want to use my Palm profile as my primary profile.

Seeing how webos didn't have Yahoo! integration of email and contacts at the start, and now it does, I think it only makes sense 2-way syncing will come in the next update or so!!
    had same problem and use the same solution as u for contacts add. i read that yahoo contact api allows both ways sync, so i guess it's just a matter of time and palm willing to implement it.
    any of u has a problem anyhow with the yahoo cal syncing only from today to 60 days more and 60 days less than today? before and after appointments are on yahoo online calendar, but not on the phone...any of u?
    would be good to know if any of u using yahoo accounts have any problem with the calendar sync process.
    Now if they could only fix the yahoo email issues where it keeps saying logon credentials failed.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    YEA! I too no longer have to re-enter Yahoo email data! 1.4 DID do some positive things!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    I am having a yahoo calendar sync issue. One particular entry on my calendar ALWAYS shows up months out, but anything else that's older than 30 days does not sync. I've tried entering on the Pre and in Yahoo. Pretty frustrating because it actually adds it to the online Yahoo calendar, but it won't show on the Pre. Just stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcumings View Post
    I am having a yahoo calendar sync issue. One particular entry on my calendar ALWAYS shows up months out, but anything else that's older than 30 days does not sync. I've tried entering on the Pre and in Yahoo. Pretty frustrating because it actually adds it to the online Yahoo calendar, but it won't show on the Pre. Just stupid.
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post2382293