1.    #1  
    Hey, does anyone else notice a bit of an input lag sometimes when tapping the screen or scrolling on the Sprint Pixi after the update? It wasn't doing it before 1.4...

It's not a huge deal and the load time is definitely improved, but when apps are running sometimes the tap or swipe doesn't register, especially in the gesture area.

Anyone else experience this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmelling View Post
    Hey, does anyone else notice a bit of an input lag sometimes when tapping the screen or scrolling on the Sprint Pixi after the update? It wasn't doing it before 1.4...

It's not a huge deal and the load time is definitely improved, but when apps are running sometimes the tap or swipe doesn't register, especially in the gesture area.

Anyone else experience this?
    I have a Pre and Pixi and haven't experienced this myself. I feel that the update to 1.4 actually helped out my pixi more than the pre, atleast in my case. You might try a clean doctor to 1.4 and see if that smooths things out for you.
    Everything seems so much faster to me, but i did a fresh webos doctor and started from scratch.
  4.    #4  
    How do you perform a fresh WebOS Doctor?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    My GF's pixi has had a couple events where the screen becomes non responsive during a phone call so she can't answer it. never had any issues with my Pre - but it's happened twice to her on the Pixi. I saw it yeserday morning. Little icons come up to answer or ignore/hang up and as much as you tap, nothing happens.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, that sounds similar to what is happening with mine, but not to that extent.... It's usually that I have to tap the gesture area, or swipe a second time to get the phone to respond; And it's not that I'm just working to quickly for the phone to keep up. It really does seem to not respond to my input because sometimes I wait for a moment and nothing happens.

I'll post something if I notice any changes in the operation.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I have the Pixi Plus and everything seems to be much faster and responsive since the 1.4 upgrade.
    Hey if you haven't figured out how to run the doctor program I will let you know now. Download it from well I cant place any links in yet so just go to wiki and search for WebOS Doctor Versions.

select which version you have download, and then run it..... I hope it helps any questions feel free to send me a message.
    All doctor versions can be downloaded here:

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    You know this will wipe your phone clean right?
    I've noticed it a few times. Not every time, but often enough that I notice it.