1.    #1  
    Whenever I go on the updates app and click check for updates it always says applications updates are available when there are not. I thought 1.4 would fix this but it didn't. I mean it's not like i really need it because I always go on the app catalog and search for new apps and that's where i download the updates but it would be nice if it could be fixed.
  2.    #2  
    nobody knows??
    No help here, mine does it too. A minor bother at most.
    This is a known issue. I usually don't read the Pixi forums because I have a Pre.

There are 2 things that you can try:

1) Open the app catalog, click on the shopping bag and look for any app that needs updated, at the bottom there may be an update all button.

2) If that doesn't work, the problem is usually caused by an app that you previously had on your phone and then removed. That particular app gets updated and your phone still thinks you have it installed so you get the "update available" message.

The only way to fix it is to try and recall which app you recently removed, and then re-install it. You can then delete it pressing the orange button/tap app method.
    Does anyone know where the DB of Installed files is? It may then be possible to look through the file (programmatically would be best, but I'm no programmer...) and manually verify the entries and possibly remove the apps that it only thinks are installed?

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Does anyone know where the DB of Installed files is? It may then be possible to look through the file (programmatically would be best, but I'm no programmer...) and manually verify the entries and possibly remove the apps that it only thinks are installed?
    I believe they are in the following directory:

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/