1.    #1  
    I made the switch from a Sprint Pre to a Verizon Pixi Plus. Been using it for 2 weeks now. Starting to wonder if I should move to a Pre Plus.

Really enjoying the form factor of the Pixi. LOVE TYPING ON THIS THING!! Performance wasn't very different from the Pre. But it gets frustrating when I get the too many cards error.

Those of you who moved from a Pre... Do you miss it? Who of you actually went back?
    I switched from the Pre Plus to the Pixi Plus. I was really hesitant about it at first, but after making the change, I can't see myself ever going back. I'm just in love with the Pixi's form factor... not to mention the keyboard! It's so much easier for me to type on my Pixi than it was on my Pre. The only times I really miss my Pre is when my Pixi is being laggy.
  3.    #3  
    which does not really happen too often.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r4nb View Post
    The only times I really miss my Pre is when my Pixi is being laggy.
    I agree 100%. I am happy with my switch to the Pixi, but I do get frustrated when the Pixi starts to lag for no apparent reason. Does not happen all the time, but it does happen. It is really annoying when it happens when listening to some music in the default music player.

Matt
    the minute i start typing out emails and text is the only reminder I need of why I couldn't stand the Pre. The form factor and overall size in general are another reminder. Could care less about games. For overall "smartphone" functionality the Pixi is even more capable for the sheer ease of typing alone. Hopefully Palm realizes the form factor sells and beefs up gen 2 a bit.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.