1.    #1  
    I updated my webos to 1.4 last night and had to remove all of my patches. Today I have been trying to restore them. When i hit restart luna my pixi did not react and it froze up. I took the battery out and replaced it, and when i powered it back up it is stuck on the palm screen. Any help?
    keep trying to restart it after battery pulls it can take a few
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, i should have kept doing that. But i ended up running the webos doctor. i had to redownload the update but its back up and running.
    I just ran the web doctor and mine is freezing and telling me I have too many cards open when I have none open and it won't even let me slide over to the info icon. I have pulled the batt 2 times already. Very frusterating.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My palm history-
    Palm OS: Handspring visor, sony clie
    Palm LifeDrive
    Palm Pre(wifes)
    Palm Pixi (mine)
    Not that it relates to the freeze, but why would you remove all your patches? There's an automatic update built into them. You go into preware after updating to 1.4 and you'll see all the package updates available and just do the update all option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tummysink99 View Post
    I updated my webos to 1.4 last night and had to remove all of my patches.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Having the same issue. Didn't remove patches and relied on AUPT.

If I start Preware or WOSQI the Pixi says that there are too many cards (with none open)

Not exactly sure why it's happening but I've been trying to find a way around it so I can update patches on my girlfriend's Pixi. The Pixi is downright unusable and so slow that a battery pull has to happen in order to use it again...

I'd prefer not to WebOS doctor the phone so if someone (though I doubt anyone because no one cares about the Pixi) could look into this it'd be great. If you need any other details, let me know.
    Old Kyocera Phone (pay as you go) > Motorola RAZR > Palm Centro > Palm Pre
    I had to web os doctor it twice and it seems ok now, but I notice after I take it off the charger its unresponsive for about 30 sec. 1.4 really did speed the phone up though, not sure why I'm haveing these issues though, i'm half expecting a update to fix it lol.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My palm history-
    Palm OS: Handspring visor, sony clie
    Palm LifeDrive
    Palm Pre(wifes)
    Palm Pixi (mine)