1.    #1  
    Just checked and they have finally added the pixi to the list of supported devices so we can now sign in without having to use the iphone user spoof patch. Yay.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    The regular BOFA site allows me to log in now. So I guess that's cool.

But when I go to the BOFA mobile site, and click "Mobile Banking Sign In", it flashes away for a second and takes me right back to the same page.

Baby steps, I guess.
  3.    #3  
    Ah yeah you're right, i had only tried it with the regular BOFA website. Don't know why it doesn't work with the mobile site. Well atleast it works at all now, as long as i can do my mobile banking im happy.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Yes, this is very annoying. There's no reason why it shouldn't work with the mobile site.
  5.    #5  
    I'm just happy we can atleast login on the regular site now. The pixi hasn't been on the supported phone list for long because I just emailed bofa customer service about it about 2 weeks ago and they gave me some general auto response and linked me to the mobile faq, I'm like what the heck lol.
    Its just silly that you can use the regular site now but not the mobile one. Irritating and lazy to me really.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah this is crazy, plus the iphone spoof patch no longer works either so our only option is to use the regular BOFA site.
    who do we need to contact in order to get the BofA MOBILE website to work? palm? or bofa? its really annoying that i cannot access the BofA mobile website.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I think possibly here..

https://www2.bankofamerica.com/acces...essiblebanking

I just sent them a note. Said a response would come from "accessiblebanking@bankofamerica.com", but that might not be a receivable address, so I would just use the web form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    Yeah this is crazy, plus the iphone spoof patch no longer works either so our only option is to use the regular BOFA site.
    what do you mean? the iphone spoof patch no longer works? since 1.4 os upgrade?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Well, in my case, I can't use Mobile Banking anyway. It's not available yet in WA state for some reason. Oh well.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by rblakeley View Post
    what do you mean? the iphone spoof patch no longer works? since 1.4 os upgrade?
    Yeah since 1.4 it no longer works.
  13.    #13  
    We can now sign in to mobile banking on the pixi now!!!