Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    So, I really like using VNC and what would make my Pixi perfect (not including an updating FB app) would be a good VNC app. I know the screen is small, but I just want something to work in case I forgot a file at home or I want to check up on my laptop. Any legit or homebrew apps? I saw the Media Remote app, and I tinkered with that for an hour until I realized I needed to buy their server opposed to using a free VNC server.

Long story short, I need a free, legit/homebrew, VNC app for my Pixi. (OS 1.4)
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    bump *crosses fingers*
    Sorry to tell ya, but I dont think it exists. I looked and looked for one that was free/legit, etc for my Pre, and came up empty. I broke down and paid for Classic, and EZ Remote. Works PERFECTLY, and I can log in to my desktop from anywhere, with no other software installed. (I have WinXP Pro, that has built in rdp)

But good luck
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre