Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    What a piece of ****...this touchstone only wors when it wants to are they able to fix them or is it worth it to exchange them for a new one, will that help...is there a fix out there?
    is it not sticking properly? chiming in and out?
    Mmmmmmmmmm, forbidden donut.....
    When I first got it I tended to try to put it on directly on the middle of the phone. However, you are supposed to put it on the top middle part of the back of the Pixi. I just set it down and if I don't here a ba-bing then I just slide it down. Only happens every 5th time I try to though now.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Mine works perfectly with my Pixi. You have to 'feel' the magnet lock on to know youre in the correct spot, then charging ensues.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Ya it goes on good it says its charging then in the morning 10% battery...i have tried all diffrent ways to place it on and its driving me crazy i'm about to throw it out the window. I bought it at best buy i wonder if they got a bad batch or something
    I love my touch stone,never had a problem with it,,lean over in bed when I am falling asleep and just put it down.my only problem is I need (want) another one for downstairs.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    ya its for a pixi i think mine is messed up...im gonna exchange it...
    Quit complaining and exchange it. We have 5 TS in our family and they all work flawlessly.
    well he couldn't even explain in his first post what the problem was. Just wanted to b*tch. My two work fine with the Pixi (car and home). Paid $20 for both since I bought the Pre kit and sold the Pre covers on ebay.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfox27 View Post
    Ya it goes on good it says its charging then in the morning 10% battery...i have tried all diffrent ways to place it on and its driving me crazy i'm about to throw it out the window. I bought it at best buy i wonder if they got a bad batch or something
    Best Buy has the "best" return policy. Good you got it there.. Take it back..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    it's funny how we crave for things,and when get it soon after we forget how importantance of havin it. I guess that's one of our weakneses. How much of you will forget about 1.4 in about two days or so. Give your thoughts/views on this topic/issue.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    What happens is i place it on the touchstone...it says charging then in the morning the battery is dead...
    Do you have it plugged into your computer?
    Take off the back plate and make sure it's on properly... if that doesn't do it.. then get a new touchstone ASAP.. there are some bad ones out there you just got lucky!

I say get a new one.

Do you get annoyed to how bright it is in a pitch black room?
    so did you take it back to best buy yet? Seems like a no brainer. Something doesn't work right. Mention it here. No real answers or solutions. Exchange for a new one and try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfox27 View Post
    What happens is i place it on the touchstone...it says charging then in the morning the battery is dead...
    i had the same problem, only charging a little bit or none at all, i took the back cover off, i cleaned it and then i did a full restart on my phone, that worked for me.
    You need to have it replaced. I had 2 bad ones.