1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

I'm the proud owner of a Verizon Pixi Plus, and bought it about two weeks ago. Now it's dropped 20 dollars. Is there anyway to get a refund or credit for this difference?
    Anyone deal with Verizon? Is it like a 30 day price adjust period? I'm just wondering if I have any recourse to get the better price.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    you can always visit your nearest verizon store. or the store where you got it. You can always ask for a refund/price readjustment.
    I couldn't find any info on their website. I'd like to say they'll do it, but knowing Verizon they might just say "too bad!"
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Quote Originally Posted by pianorocker View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm the proud owner of a Verizon Pixi Plus, and bought it about two weeks ago. Now it's dropped 20 dollars. Is there anyway to get a refund or credit for this difference?
    Anyone deal with Verizon? Is it like a 30 day price adjust period? I'm just wondering if I have any recourse to get the better price.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    I could see them saying too bad, kind of the price you pay to have it at release.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I paid $99 for my Palm pixi with sprint right before christmas and now its around $25 and the palm pixi plus is $99 and so is the palm pre
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    There should be a 30 day price protection. Call the store and I am sure they will say they can refund your money.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I paid 100 for a normal pixi and now its 25 with sprint and the pre is 100 and the pixi plus is free with verizion..... im soo mad
    I'm in the same boat! I bought my Pixi a couple days ago from Sprint.com for $99 with mail-in rebate. And just this morning, I saw the article on Sprint dropping the price down to $50.

I hope Verizon works with you and gives you a price adjustment!
    When I was with Verizon, I purchased a new phone for my daughter for her Bday and the next week the phone dropped $75, went into the Verizon store and they refunded me the difference, I think it is a 30 day window.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    You can always ask for a refund/price readjustment.
    From Verizon? Good luck..
    It's been a few years since I was a Verizon aficionado, but it seems that it is 30 days to exchange/refund due to price changes.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 02/25/2010 at 01:26 PM.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

I think it falls under the "30 day exchange policy".
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I think it falls under the "30 day exchange policy".
    I told you it had been a while. Thanks!
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I bought a Pixi Plus about 2 weeks ago as well. When the price dropped, I called Verizon. The dude said because it was within my 30 day window he would credit the difference, the credit showed up on my bill immediately.
  15.    #15  
    Same! Just call up Verizon if you're within 30 days or send an email, and they'll credit your account.
    I just called 611 and the credited my account over the phone. Told them I bought it two weeks ago and saw the add discounting them on TV tonight and they said no problem. Hope this helps someone else.