1.    #1  
    Or where else can I buy one that's not palm.com
    I got mine at radioshack.
    yes, they do have the black touchstone cover at bestbuy. 14.99
    Verizon store should have them.
    I just got mine at BB for 14.99. Verizon wanted 29.99.
    Y'all missed the key word: color. No, haven't seen them. They are teasing us.

Edit: amazing what google will turn up. :P They show them at store.palm.com under Pixi accessories. Sorry. So now I have seen them one place.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 02/16/2010 at 11:39 PM.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I called the local verizon store and they had some colors. I have been looking around and it seems only verizon has them right now, as they look to be released for the pixi plus.

Green was available
    Blue had to be ordered

I didn't check if pink or orange was available in store, but they can be ordered.

Price is $29.99.

Why don't you want to buy them from the Palm Store?
    I got mine from the Verizon store. Yes, I was still in my Sprint uniform. I felt like I was going to get shanked.. invading enemy territory.
    lol dont be scared rep sprint at verizon,tmoble, n at&t lmao
    It sounds like Radio Shack still has them...
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...adioshack.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytton View Post
    I got mine from the Verizon store. Yes, I was still in my Sprint uniform. I felt like I was going to get shanked.. invading enemy territory.
    Didn't AllTel used to run commercials like that? Then Verizon bought them... Maybe Verizon will hire you if they "catch" you in their store! I don't know if you'd consider that to be good or bad...
    I think I read somewhere that at&t will be selling the Pixi+ with an optional blue touchstone back so you might be able to get them there when they start selling it. Ill look for a source and update my post.

Edit: Source http://www.precentral.net/att-palm-p...us-first-hands
    Last edited by mattflick819; 05/31/2010 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Source
    Got mine on ebay...under $20