1.    #1  
    Just recently, my "a" and "s" keys seem to be acting up.
    The "a" key is soft with no click. My "s" key clicks but you have to click it at a certain
    angle, else it types with an "a."

I baby my Pixi. Though it just recently dropped, face up, thankfully. Anybody have a similar scenario?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    The "a" key is soft with no click. My "s" key clicks but you have to click it at a certain

I baby my Pixi. Though it just recently dropped, face up, thankfully. Anybody have a similar scenario?
    My "a" key is also soft, but it doesn't affect me since it's on the edge. My "s" key works fine.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Just got my Pixi today; only the key under the "A" (what do you call it?) is quite soft, but I actually prefer it and wish all the keys were like that. They click pretty loud!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by asch View Post
    Just got my Pixi today; only the key under the "A" (what do you call it?) is quite soft, but I actually prefer it and wish all the keys were like that. They click pretty loud!
    Interesting. I like the clicky nature of the keys themselves. That soft "a" really made me think that something was wrong. And it was!

Great news. Went the [tech] Sprint Store in San Jose today. They fixed the "a" key and now it's perfect and oh-so-clicky again. [The "s" key was fixed by default.] Plus, without me asking, they put a new factory Pixi screen protector on it (like the one that came with the Pixi originally.)

I must say that I'm shocked. Sprint and great customer service?! Perhaps things are changing over in corporate HQ and is trickling down...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Great news. Went the [tech] Sprint Store in San Jose today. They fixed the "a" key and now it's perfect and oh-so-clicky again. [The "s" key was fixed by default.] Plus, without me asking, they put a new factory Pixi screen protector on it (like the one that came with the Pixi originally.)

I must say that I'm shocked. Sprint and great customer service?! Perhaps things are changing over in corporate HQ and is trickling down...
    Wow, that's great. I might do that as well. Do you pay the $7/mo insurance?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by asch View Post
    Wow, that's great. I might do that as well. Do you pay the $7/mo insurance?
    After I got my Pixi, I dropped the insurance. IMO, it's a big waste of money. With my Treos, the insurance was necessary.

Now, with new phones coming out almost every 12 months and me being a Sprint Premier member, I know I made the right decision.