1.    #1  
    After playing around with the Pixi for a couple hours I can say that I definitely like the streamlined look and feel more than the Pre, the keyboard is a huge improvement. As far as performance I haven't seen the drop that everybody is talking about since I never open more than 3 cards at a time so it has been running smooth so far. I still have my Pre on stand by just in case I see this downgrade in performance I keep hearing about. To sum this up this is the perfect phone for heavy texters, as well as people who are into candybar style phones. The downside to this phone is that if you use WiFi alot then this phone is not for you(unless of course you have the Pixi Plus) I rarely use WiFi since I'm almost always in the tri-state area and Sprints network is exceptional here. It's a great device and I'm enjoying it so far, I will keep you guys posted frequently when I get the chance to spend more time with the device.
    If you like the phone spread the word!!! I just got the palm pre two weeks ago and I cant put it down!! OS update 1.4 "should" be coming out this week
    Be sure to check out the Homebrew apps and patches available. There's some terrific items that make the phone even more functional. There are few very helpful guides on the front page of the site.

http://www.precentral.net/how-add-ho...hes-and-themes

I would definately add Music Player Remix right off the bat.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    If you like the phone spread the word!!! I just got the palm pre two weeks ago and I cant put it down!! OS update 1.4 "should" be coming out this week
    Everybody used to play around with my Pre and when somebody wanted to find something on the internet I would have to cough up my Pre since everybody else has a Wackberry with the weak browser What Pre did you get the Sprint or Verizon?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    Be sure to check out the Homebrew apps and patches available. There's some terrific items that make the phone even more functional. There are few very helpful guides on the front page of the site.

http://www.precentral.net/how-add-ho...hes-and-themes

I would definately add Music Player Remix right off the bat.
    I used to patch my Pre almost daily since I bought mine the day it came out and it was definitely necessary, but WebOS is so good now that for everything I need I don't even need to patch with the exception of a virtual keyboard and since the Pixi isn't a slider like the Pre was even that wouldn't be necessary thanks for the input!