Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    I currently have a BB Tour, and am very much a BB person. I got the tour the day they showed up in my store. Have not had a problem with it since I got it. Have a few apps that I really like and use very frequently. These apps are the only reason that I havent ordered a pixi yet. I was wondering if it is possible to get etrade on the pixi, as well as the street mobile apps. I cant count the number of times I use both of these in a day.

I guess other than those 2 apps, I also wonder what others impressions of the phone might be in every day use. I like the fact that it is small, has a touch screen with full keyboard, and can more than one app at the same time. This could be very handy for my etrade account that I have to sign off of to do anything else, and then have to sign back into every time.

any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvr2nd View Post
    I currently have a BB Tour, and am very much a BB person. I got the tour the day they showed up in my store. Have not had a problem with it since I got it. Have a few apps that I really like and use very frequently. These apps are the only reason that I havent ordered a pixi yet. I was wondering if it is possible to get etrade on the pixi, as well as the street mobile apps. I cant count the number of times I use both of these in a day.

I guess other than those 2 apps, I also wonder what others impressions of the phone might be in every day use. I like the fact that it is small, has a touch screen with full keyboard, and can more than one app at the same time. This could be very handy for my etrade account that I have to sign off of to do anything else, and then have to sign back into every time.

any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.
    Well there is no etrade app but maybe you can access it from the browser. I can tell you about the everyday use. I would not recommend this phone to people looking for the WebOS experience. I would say get a Pre, because of the fact that its faster and can do more things like 3dgames, flash (soon), and has a higher resolution. And from my experience with my Pixi, it is so slow. At first it was quick then after a while it slowed down dramatically. I get the too many cards error often and i have to restart or its restarts by itself a lot. It doesn't have Wifi. The camera is not as good as the Pres either. If you would like a better Web OS experience than you should skip the Pixi and get the Pre.

Coming from a slightly disappointed Pixi owner.