1.    #1  
    I understand the pre is the superior phone and all that jazz etc...but for you pixi owners whats are some must have apps and tips to get the most out of the pixi..And what are your fave apps too?
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    that is a great question and I am very curious to know as well.....particularly with improving the lag.....
    Turn off bluetooth if you don't use it.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Is it also possible to turn off the mobile network like on an android device. So that only the phone is operating, but not any internet connections. This extends my battery life on my Droid Eris (I'm seriously thinking of swithching to the Pixi, that's why I ask)
    Should be. It is on the Pre, but I only have a pixi (no "+"). Turning bluetooth off made mine noticeably snappier which makes it unfortunate that bluetooth is turned on by default and a lot of people may never think to check.
    Quote Originally Posted by klynngullo View Post
    Is it also possible to turn off the mobile network like on an android device. So that only the phone is operating, but not any internet connections. This extends my battery life on my Droid Eris (I'm seriously thinking of swithching to the Pixi, that's why I ask)
    Yes it is.
    yep...there is a way to turn off data, though I haven't needed to because I still get good battery life. I switched from a hero (the sprint version of the eris) to the pixi and I don't regret it for a second!
    Quote Originally Posted by wildgoosey32 View Post
    yep...there is a way to turn off data, though I haven't needed to because I still get good battery life. I switched from a hero (the sprint version of the eris) to the pixi and I don't regret it for a second!
    really? i just got rid of my pixi and got the hero and it's much faster and better battery life. the only thing i miss is the keyboard.