Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Well with HP having a hand in the new gen software (most likely), I'm sure the Pixi's structure will change to be a little more traditional. Personally I didn't like the design mostly because of the USB flap. That metal piece never stayed put, and I had Palm replace it twice.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I just took a hobby knife to mine and honestly I like it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    I just took a hobby knife to mine and honestly I like it better.
    In a constructive or CONSTRUCTIVE manner?

Pics or it didn't happen.
    usb door? i used mine just 5 times.

2 time for a visit to the web doc
    1 time for charging with dr battery
    1 time for preware with quickinstall
    1 time to transfere my .m4a (it should really use some kind of wifi/bt connection for this)

touchstone, holy grail of charging
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketh View Post
    In a constructive or CONSTRUCTIVE manner?

Pics or it didn't happen.
    lol i opened the flap for the usb door. granted ive wanted to just put the phone in a solution of acid, but i havent. i only used the door to add preware when i got it and thats all it took to never go back the same. since then ive got the touchstone back cover and hadnt needed to open it since then. but i do recommend just cutting the flap off if it goes to hell. looks nice too.
    Last edited by bradenfontaine; 02/01/2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    I'm a fellow flap cutter....
    that sounds bad
    Hi all hope someone can help me.

Just bought from a used Pixi in the US (former AT&T now unblocked). The phone was working fine but brilliantly i decided to reset it so all the files and contacts of his prevous ower would be erased.

Then the problems came. IMPORTANT IM LIVING IN MOZAMBIQUE, se help from the operators here regarding to PALM will be ZERO

When i sign in i put my email address, then it fails to sign in and then i put the APN manually and it still fails. Saying that due to low coverage bla bla bla i need to put the settings manually but its the same.

Any help that you can give me will be appreciated.

BR
    I think I'll be upgrading to the pre3
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I just want to get the damned autocorrect turned off. I had no idea I would have to go through so much hassle to do so.. Including 10 posts on the forum in order to be able to download the software that will possibly allow me to do what i want lol.. but i'll play your game for now
    Pretty much can't wait to go android lol

I can't get this thing (sprint pixi) to do what I want
    <<thread unstuck>>
    Quote Originally Posted by toby16custom View Post
    Pretty much can't wait to go android lol

I can't get this thing (sprint pixi) to do what I want
    I have a Verizon Pixi Plus, and I feel the same way. I'm definitely switching to Android. I've always heard that Android doesn't give upgrades to many of its phones and that Palm is loyal to its customers. This and the card multi-tasking of WebOS were the things that most kept me from looking as deep into the Android OS as I did with WebOS while researching phones. Now that I've finally taken the time to learn about Android, I love it. HP/Palm is even more disloyal to their customers now by promising us an upgrade that they now won't give us at all. Also, I actually like Android's form of multi-tasking better than WebOS. The cards cluttering the phone is annoying in comparison, and I love the customization available with all the detailed and individual settings, especially things like widgets and live wallpapers. HTC's Sense skin in particular offers an even more polished and user-friendly version of Android, like WebOS's idea of user-friendliness, but instead of sacrificing features, it adds to them and creates a much more beautiful and artistic OS. I can't wait until I get my upgrade.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678