1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed Palm billboards?
    I noticed one yesterday for the Pre (could have been the Plus) while driving over the Charlestown bridge to North End in Boston.
    Last edited by odontastic; 02/07/2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Doh! Sorry, wrong forum. Please move.
    Quote Originally Posted by odontastic View Post
    Has anyone else noticed Palm billboards?
    I noticed one yesterday for the Pre (could have been the Plus) while driving over the Charlestown bridge to North End in Boston.
    I did not see any in Boston. I did see the new condos going up outside Cambridge in the new high-rises at about 3 mill (very nice, btw). I saw one over the border in Nashua, but it was a sign not a full billboard. I will have to look around in this area too, billboard multiply like rabbits in the Midwest.... (I am 1800 miles from you right now)

Myke
    The T stations were blanketed with Pixi ads up until a few weeks back. Haven't seen much from Palm since.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    The T stations were blanketed with Pixi ads up until a few weeks back. Haven't seen much from Palm since.
    I've seen a bunch of bus stops around Somerville with Pixi ads in the past week or so.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    pics or it didn't happen! Lol
    I've noticed a bunch of posters at bus stops and in malls in the DC metro area.
    I've seen several back-lit wall ads in the skyway system in downtown Minneapolis (an indoor "habitrail" connecting all of the buildings.) The ads were just from Palm (not any carrier) highlighting multitasking and Synergy. Wanted to take pics but didn't want to look like a complete tool--the skyways are busy at lunch time in the winter!
    Palm history: II, IIIc, Kyocera 7135, Treo 650, Centro, Pre, FrankenPre+, (legit) Pre+ & TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by TyBec View Post
    pics or it didn't happen! Lol
    Apologies for the blurriness (from the window screen) and the branches in the way, but I wasn't going to go outside with a camera just to get a picture of a damn poster.
    Attached Images Attached Images