Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    can someone tell me if it is possible to get the gameboy emulator loaded onto the palm pixi yet?
    no and it probably never will be the internals are too weak
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    ya but at the same time they have the demo version of the NESem for the pixi.... to me it doesnt make sense
    nesem and vba are totally different
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    really? ok then thanks for a response
    Yea, NES and GBA emulation are very different. The Pre has trouble with GBA, but that can probably be fixed with some optimization. The only way you can get the VBA emulator on your Pixi is to compile the source code for the Pixi's processor. You'll also need SDL support, and that has to come from Palm. I would expect it maybe someday, but don't get your hopes up...
    how long do u think it would take to get a functional gameboy emulator on the pixi because i hear it can handle 3d gaming so y cant it handle a gameboy emulator
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    yeah im wondering to cause i dont think the pixi being to weak is a legit statement anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by hiono View Post
    yeah im wondering to cause i dont think the pixi being to weak is a legit statement anymore
    i second that opinion... not much processing power difference unless you overclock it with the govnah... and dont give me that crap about the memory being less cause i wont be running anything else but the emulator on the pixi
    Well, Jason just got a Pixi Plus So I'm sure you guys with Pixis will get some love soon
    ^^ im crossing my fingers here hoping he can get NES or GB working on the pixi
    thank god because it seems to me web os revolves around pre. and i think pixi is an over all better phone in my opinion. and i would love to see some pokemon on pixi lol