1.    #1  
    So I've read about a gameboy emulator for Webos so I assume it'll work for the Pixi not just the Pre right?

Also where do I get it and how would I get it onto my device?
    It's called Visualboy Advance.
    It currently doesn't work for the Pixi...and don't know that it ever will.

If you want a reason, read here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ml#post2192998
    as far as i know it will NOT work for the pixi the internals arent strong enough
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    as far as i know it will NOT work for the pixi the internals arent strong enough
    I'm sure the Pixi could handle GB and GBC games... The Pixi PDK should make it possible, but don't expect to be playing Gameboy on your Pixi for a long time.
    i just got a pixi and i cant help but notice the pixi gets **** on when it comes to applications the only difference between the pixi and pre is the screen and the processor
    Quote Originally Posted by xXACIDxROACHXx View Post
    i just got a pixi and i cant help but notice the pixi gets **** on when it comes to applications the only difference between the pixi and pre is the screen and the processor
    The app gap between them should shorten over the next few webOS updates. For one, 3D games will be made available soon so that will be fun.

But it would be difficult to justify emulator development and kernel development for the pixi at this moment.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xXACIDxROACHXx View Post
    i think its because of small differences like the processer. the pre is the more popular one so i think devs are less likely to go out of their way to have to port things for it, and ive got nothing against any devs for the mindset we just gotta get some more pixi owners to be devs
    yeah i mean on all the threads ive been reading all the people say that the pre is far more superior than pixi and im not saying the pixi is better than the pre tech wise but the pixi is far better in design and i mean there isent much difference between the 2 phones i mean they both run web os it seems like the same phone to me its just people are kinda ignoring the pixi
    I just got the palm pixi plus from at&t, 2 days ago I prewared I guess you could call it lol and so far it's all good. When I saw vba I was like yeaahhhh. Now I've been researching n it looks like it won't be happening. ):