1.    #1  
    I read numerous places that the pixi plus would come with touchstone compatible back, however I got my touchstone today and it doesn't appear to work. I took the back off and it looks like a normal cover, and there is no magnet as far as I can tell.

Anyone getting a pixi from verizon get theirs with a touchstone back? I got a pre back free with my touchstone(dell deal), but that isn't helping me any.
  2.    #2  
    maybe I can't read and the touchstone back was only included with the pre plus. Eh, guess I need to shell out $20+ for a pixi back, and at that point maybe I should just trade my pixi for a pre.

Anyone want to trade a pixi touchstone back for a pre touchstone back?
    Ipicked up a Pixi Plus touchstone back at Best buy for $14.99. If your local BB has one, it's so worth having it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by crewcabrob View Post
    Ipicked up a Pixi Plus touchstone back at Best buy for $14.99. If your local BB has one, it's so worth having it.
    thanks for the heads up, will probably try to find one locally. Better price than online, that's weird (in a good way).
    yeah. $4 more than Amazon after tax. Though mine was waiting for me on my door step. So wouldn't switch to the Pre just for that reason.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Can you put up a link that says it comes with the TS cover? I am just curious.

If it says it comes with the TS cover, then VZ should make good on that and just replace the back for you. Hope you kept the sales receipt!

Myke
    the touchstone is the best part of this phone its very worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    the touchstone is the best part of this phone its very worth it.
    This is one of the things I love about this forum; we each have different opinions. I think the TS is the one thing about the Pixi I can live without.

Why is the TS something that is a "must have"? I put my phone on it and it charges. I take it off and it stops charging. Its like the wall charger or USB to my laptop with a quick disconnect. Is there something I am missing?

Oh, and does anyone know where this nice person who started this thread saw an advertisement for the Pixi Plus that included the TS back?

Myke
    (If that ad exists, we should get this person their TS back! )
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Llama View Post
    This is one of the things I love about this forum; we each have different opinions. I think the TS is the one thing about the Pixi I can live without.

Why is the TS something that is a "must have"? I put my phone on it and it charges. I take it off and it stops charging. Its like the wall charger or USB to my laptop with a quick disconnect. Is there something I am missing?

Oh, and does anyone know where this nice person who started this thread saw an advertisement for the Pixi Plus that included the TS back?

Myke
    Well I put one in my car so I can just not have to worry about plugging in wires or unplugging wires. Keeps the car much cleaner and it makes great as a dock to use for Sprint or VZ Navigation!

Myke
    The Pixi Plus does not come with the TS back cover and it was never advertised as such.

It may come with the back and a Touchstone through some corporate website promotions, but not as far as straight up from Verizon.
  11.    #11  
    I thought I read on Engadget when news about the plus models for verizon was announced, that the plus models would get the ts back included. I guess I really saw that the pre plus would get it, and I just assumed the pixi plus would also. Clearly I was wrong. Picked up the back from bestbuy yesterday, very convenient.

I was having second thoughts on the pixi due to lack of 3d games and the smaller screen, but after handling the pre dummy at bestbuy I think I made the right choice. Unless the dummy models aren't the small build quality as the real deal, the pre plus keyboard felt like mush and in general it just doesn't seem nearly as high quality as my pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    Well I put one in my car so I can just not have to worry about plugging in wires or unplugging wires. Keeps the car much cleaner and it makes great as a dock to use for Sprint or VZ Navigation!
    Awesome, I never thought of that. I use things differently in my car because of the interior and the way things are place in the cab. A 2 seater mid-engine sports car has to have things placed.... differently that a car that has the engine in the front.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Awesome, I never thought of that. I use things differently in my car because of the interior and the way things are place in the cab. A 2 seater mid-engine sports car has to have things placed.... differently that a car that has the engine in the front.

Sweet, youve got a Fiero too!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJRJ View Post
    Sweet, youve got a Fiero too!?!
    A few. I am on PFF (fiero.nl)

Myke