1.    #1  
    I created a media folder and have sub folders for music and video. Transferred music via drag and drop and nothing plays. Everything shows up, but the the player just sits there showing the song and won't play. It did initially play a song or two and then nothing. It wouldn't even show the total time of the song.

So I deleted the folders and tried syncing via WMP and still had the problem. The music was all ripped well. It plays on my pc, zune, Sansa clip and Zen. So I'm baffled. Tried the onboard player as well as remix and nada.

Any thoughts?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Had that issue with my pre out of the box. Soft reset fixed the issue here.
  3.    #3  
    the one thing I didn't do, but will do when I put the music back on. Took it off as a just in case thing.
    They're not WMA files are they? The Pre and Pixi only accept MP3, AAC, WAV, and a few other formats.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  5.    #5  
    It was the restart that fixed it. I guess I'll just get in the habit of restarting when making any changes. Never use wma. Strictly MP3 for the ease of compatibility.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Glad that helped.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2