1.    #1  
    Anyone else see this on Engadget?

Motorola Devour for Verizon gets boxed, shares Pixi's processor? -- Engadget

I'll let u folks read it but here's a thing I found humorous after thinking about it: The Devour is considered "mid-range". Palm Pixi? It's "Entry level". So for anyone that says that the Pixi is too slow, etc, look at what Motorola considers to be in the mid-range department.
    What Motorola considers "mid range", Palm considers "entry level". Palm has a higher standard then that. Moto has never impressed me with their phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What Motorola considers "mid range", Palm considers "entry level". Palm has a higher standard then that. Moto has never impressed me with their phones.
    If it does actually support flash then I would agree the pixi is entry level...

Motorola Devour has Flash support, makes Pixi look like an underachiever -- Engadget
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4ever View Post
    If it does actually support flash then I would agree the pixi is entry level...

Motorola Devour has Flash support, makes Pixi look like an underachiever -- Engadget
    It's Flash 9 Lite. It will probably do a lot of things but the Pre was being touted as running full 10.1. I would think the Pixi will get Flash attention once the Pre is out of the way.
    Don't think Palm users need to worry about Motorola. I'm sure Palm will provide a new software update that will provide better features to the Pixi. I think we're only seeing the beginning of what the pixi is capable of doing.