Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm using rubber bands now, LOL.
    I had the same problem with the first touchstone cover I bought for my Pixi. After a few months of use the rubber started coming off near the volume buttons. I ended up spending $20 and bought another touchstone cover. The thing is, I rarely took the cover off my Pixi (maybe, 4 times total).

I also noticed the small metal plate that is attached to the rubber USB port cover came off also, and I had to glue it back on several times. So another reason for me to get a new Touchstone cover. If this happens again, I'll definitely talk with the Sprint store and see what they can do about replacing it.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Quote Originally Posted by cohoman View Post
    I had the same problem with the first touchstone cover I bought for my Pixi. After a few months of use the rubber started coming off near the volume buttons. I ended up spending $20 and bought another touchstone cover. The thing is, I rarely took the cover off my Pixi (maybe, 4 times total).
    Exactly. Except I never took my cover off...

Quote Originally Posted by cohoman View Post
    I also noticed the small metal plate that is attached to the rubber USB port cover came off also, and I had to glue it back on several times. So another reason for me to get a new Touchstone cover. If this happens again, I'll definitely talk with the Sprint store and see what they can do about replacing it.
    When I went to the Sprint Store to get my replacement Touchstone back, they said a customer is allowed one free exchange of a back cover. (My original I got via Best Buy and the free deal wouldn't work.)

Um....

This begs the question, does Palm and Sprint know something we don't? I seriously think these covers have a built-in shelf life, as another money maker for Palm.
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    I'm having a similar problem...the back cover just doesn't want to stay on tightly...every time I pull my phone from my pocket I have to run my fingers around and snap it back on tightly...has anyone come up with a good solution to this? Did I get a bad battery cover?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12