Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ah so did you port your number from another carrier to verizon then? Porting numbers from one carrier to another usually yields some problems the first couple of days in my experience. When i first came to sprint i couldn't recieve calls from any one else who had sprint, and text messages were screwed up for like the first 3 days.
  2.    #22  
    all they said is that it be ready by saturday so yea. i hope so lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmgoose View Post
    i just got done talking to the verizon ppl. alot of ppl are having issue w/this
    mainly the ppl who use to be on alltel who have swith on to verizon so thats why. they are fixing this as well. it will be normal within a day or 2.
    LOL VZ still has issue with Altel clients from the sway? *snickers* this might be good news, my ex had alltel and is getting a phone like mine.

Myke
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    It's just the pixi plus folks that used to be on Alltel
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    This is a Pixi Plus issue. I've been with VZW for 4.5 years a got the Pre Plus, no txt issues. Exchanged it for a Pixi and now my messaging is messed up too. Only with non-VZW people tho. Pics in next post.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    YAY, 10 post now Screen Shot #1 - Screen Shot #2
    Last edited by nextboy88; 02/05/2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Changed Image Links
    What has VZ said about this? Is there a fix soon?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12