Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    So my wife and I have both had Pre's since launch and gone thru a couple of them like most people. Well she got tired of it and wanted a Pixi. Talked to Sprint they agreed and sent her one. Okay so far. Thing is the new PIXI keeps clicking on it's own about every 8 seconds in the same spot as if you are tapping.

I had one of my Pre's go nuts a few times and click a billion times really fast but nothing like this... Anyone have a clue?
    Do you have any patches or did it start after a certain app?
    try restarting then the webos doctor and if neither work then hit up sprint
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    No apps, brand new... Gonna try webOS dr.
    I'd get a new one. Sounds like the touchscreen is messed up.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Update. We went back to the store with the clicking Pixi and it was obviously busted. We hadn't had it 24 hours and they wanted to order a referb under the insurance. Not cool. Mainly because this was the 5th phone (4 Pre's and a Pixi for her) and another referb just makes you want to vomit, on top of the fact we have to wait X days and then come back to the store 40 miles away and pick it up. "Supervisor" won't budge on this.

We get on the phone with Sprint and a new story emerges. The "Supervisor" in the store is just a key holder and only in charge while the real store manager is in a meeting. He will be back at noon. We kill 45 minutes come back and they guy gives us a new phone. Works fine.

After a couple of days I ask "How's the Pixi?" "Pretty good. Hard to get used to the small screen though, and it is so slow..." I just chuckled.