1.    #1  
    I just wanted to know if anyone knew if my Pre gets messed up again (im on my 3rd) can i ask sprint to give me a Pixi instead of another Pre? I dont know why, but the Pre always gets messed up for me.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    My wife just got a Pixi. It was actually the 5th replacement. But Sprint only had record of 2 and one was through Palm. I "insisted" and they did it. I also got a $50 credit to my account as there was no other comparable phone to the pre, but that may be a one off. After 4 replacements though you are allowed to chose any new model.
    Quote Originally Posted by ospreyguy View Post
    My wife just got a Pixi. It was actually the 5th replacement. But Sprint only had record of 2 and one was through Palm. I "insisted" and they did it. I also got a $50 credit to my account as there was no other comparable phone to the pre, but that may be a one off. After 4 replacements though you are allowed to chose any new model.
    I don't think there is a rule after 4 you get a replacement? Sounds reasonable though.
  4.    #4  
    wow i hope that works for me because im thinking about getting the pixi. The Pre just been horrible for me.
    funny. I couldn't stand the Pre; but the Pixi has proven to be intriguing so far. I got it on a whim trading it for my Hero. Ut my Moment is now collecting dust.
    I love the Pixi over the Pre. The keyboard makes a huge difference, especially if you type a lot. It's been very stable thus far (1 week).
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetlove View Post
    I love the Pixi over the Pre. The keyboard makes a huge difference, especially if you type a lot. It's been very stable thus far (1 week).
    I've gone to a Pixi over a Pre as well...very happy with the decision.
    Re vera, potas bene.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    I don't think there is a rule after 4 you get a replacement? Sounds reasonable though.

We had 2 reps tell us this and when we asked the 3rd time to actually have it happen they agreed that this was a policy and did it. "Rule?" Eh... "Policy?" definitely.