1.    #1  
    I just picked up a pixi for my wife and I was wondering if there are any tweaks I could apply to the phone that would improve speed, battery life, etc..?

Thanks in advance
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Hey chocmatic, i remember you from the treo forums. Best thing would be to check out the homebrew section for the pre. Mostly all the stuff works with the pixi minus the 3-d games.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    Hey chocmatic, i remember you from the treo forums. Best thing would be to check out the homebrew section for the pre. Mostly all the stuff works with the pixi minus the 3-d games.
    Lance...yeah, it's been a while since I have been on here. Thanks for the help.
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I suppose the basics still apply - lower the screen brightness and turn off Bluetooth, wireless and GPS whilst not in use.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    or you can do what some of us done, get a mugen extended battery 1400 which is clocked at that amount (the seido version is not) which will cost you about 30 dollars just google search for the site. Make sure you follow the instructions, most people dont when they get a new battery you have to charge it for 8 hours straight when you first get it then let it drain until it prompts you the battery is low repeat this twice then charge when you want to. Then also less email accounts help too, currently my phone last little over a day with heavy usage i mean watching movies, web, calls, text and when i do charge the phone it only takes a hour to get 60% recharged up. Then again the 1.4 update if it implements the GPU totally we all may not have a battery problem so much again, sense thats the major reason battery suffers the CPU is doing all the pixalization instead of the chip.