1.    #1  
    Thank you palm for making the greatest phone known to man.
    lol you think the pixis great wow you need to try the pre
    Some people REALLY don't like slider phones like myself, just because the pre has a better processor etc doesn't mean its better to everyone. I know of at least 3 people I work with who got rid of the pre's to get a pixi. I think in general slider phones are out of style just like a flip phone, its all about the candy bar style now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    I think in general slider phones are out of style just like a flip phone, its all about the candy bar style now.
    sliders and candybar are all thats left now there are next to no flip devices coming out anymore
  5.    #5  
    Some people REALLY don't like slider phones like myself, just because the pre has a better processor etc doesn't mean its better to everyone. I know of at least 3 people I work with who got rid of the pre's to get a pixi. I think in general slider phones are out of style just like a flip phone, its all about the candy bar style now.
    +1
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    lol you think the pixis great wow you need to try the pre
    I have tried the pre, I do not like it's style. It sticks when you slide it up and the keys are way different. The pixi's style is alot better and if it had the hardware the pre had it would sell more then the pre.
    I have tried them both, and even though I do get a sense that the Pre is a bit quicker than the Pixi, I am so glad I ended up with the Pixi! In watching smartphone users like fixxxer find his happy place with the Hero (a phone I used to have and really didn't like), and my brother, who loves his Pre, I think it all comes down to personal preference.

As an article I read once said, finding a smartphone is an exercise in compromise. The compromises I had to make in choosing the Pixi over the Pre are immaterial to me personally, so I'm with you renaldobenjamin, the Pixi rocks my socks off!
    Phones with dinky screens are out of style, like the Curve and other BB phones
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by renaldobenjamin View Post
    Thank you palm for making the greatest phone known to man.
    I'm glad you like it. I love mine. I also tried the Pre and find the Pixi to be a better phone for me. Good luck with yours.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by wildgoosey32 View Post
    I have tried them both, and even though I do get a sense that the Pre is a bit quicker than the Pixi, I am so glad I ended up with the Pixi! In watching smartphone users like fixxxer find his happy place with the Hero (a phone I used to have and really didn't like), and my brother, who loves his Pre, I think it all comes down to personal preference.

As an article I read once said, finding a smartphone is an exercise in compromise. The compromises I had to make in choosing the Pixi over the Pre are immaterial to me personally, so I'm with you renaldobenjamin, the Pixi rocks my socks off!
    Yes, my friend had a pixi and switched to the pre cause he is a loser who wanted to play 3-D games. That's really the only advantage the pre has except for wi-fi which doesn't even work that great. I do hope that palm gives us flashplayer with the next big update though.
    I agree that the Pixi's form-factor is much better than the Pre [ less moving parts is always better] I'm Hoping that the Pre 2 has a form-factor similar to the Pixi [but sexier]
    Quote Originally Posted by renaldobenjamin View Post
    Yes, my friend had a pixi and switched to the pre cause he is a loser who wanted to play 3-D games. That's really the only advantage the pre has except for wi-fi which doesn't even work that great. I do hope that palm gives us flashplayer with the next big update though.
    Hey, I can respect him for getting the phone that works best for him. If he wants 3d games and wifi, then the Pre is the right phone for him. Those things happen to not matter to me, so I'm good.

The wifi works great for my brother on his Pre, so I would have to disagree with you that the wifi "doesn't even work that great."
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by wildgoosey32 View Post
    Hey, I can respect him for getting the phone that works best for him. If he wants 3d games and wifi, then the Pre is the right phone for him. Those things happen to not matter to me, so I'm good.

The wifi works great for my brother on his Pre, so I would have to disagree with you that the wifi "doesn't even work that great."
    Yea, I have never had a problem with the Pre's wifi. It's better then all the laptops in my house lol.