Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    So Ive had a pixi for a little while now (from a pre) and I like it a lot. I think it may have some issues though but im not sure so any help would be nice.

first thing - whenever I get a text I slide the lock off (and usually the sms app is already open and is the current application my phone is in) well after I slide the lock off the text hasnt even been put in the app yet I've gotten the notification along the bottem, it just isnt in the app. After a second or two the text will appear but I find this a little wierd and it also bothers me. Im not sure if this is bad or if it happened before(though I dont recall it).

second - there have been a few times where I dont recieve any texts all day and then at the end of the day I get like twenty from three different people, all with a time stamp from earlyer that day. I think this might be an issue with my service provider (sprint) and not the phone but I thought I would post it.

lastly - I have a simular issue with not recieving texts when I put my phone on the touchstone....... though slightly different. I put my phone on the touchstone and a few hours pass, I then pick up the phone and I'll get several text from a friend. none have the timestamp from earlyer but they clearly where. I think this is from..... I dont really know.

the last two dont happen that often but the first one drives me a little effin crazy. any and all help will be apreciated.
    situation 1 I have had myself but it has also been before pixi. So my guess would be it's sprints fault
    Quote Originally Posted by MisfitPA View Post
    situation 1 I have had myself but it has also been before pixi. So my guess would be it's sprints fault
    what phone before pixi?

sounds more like webos just being slow to transfer the data to the sms app
    the first one, I believe is a webos issue. It happens with my phone too, though I honestly didn't notice it until you said something. It's like it hasn't entirely transferred the message when you get the notification, then does when you tap the notification, so it takes a second to load. I don't know. It's actually something I noticed more with the HTC Hero I had for a bit.

The second two sound like Sprint network issues. I will have that problem when there is maintenance with my nearby tower, or when I'm roaming. Again, strangely, it's also an issue I had frequently with my Hero...not sure why, but it could have been my network. I haven't had any trouble with this phone since I got it in mid-December.

I would take it to your local Sprint store to address the last two issues. I'm not sure the first issue is necessarily fixable...
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    thanks, that sucks that I cant do anything about the first issue though..... i suppose I could be less impatiant.
    ha whoops I meant the second where he was not gettin the texts all day. That happened on all phones I have had from sprint in the 8 years I have been with them.