1.    #1  
    I want to pick up a Pixi Plus today but part of me would like to wait to hear if Verizon will be getting the iphone. Both have the form factor that I like and as much as I love the itouch it made me haul two devices at all times. Any current/former iphone users out there ? I would like to hear your comments.Thanks
    I'm a BlackBerry/Pre user - but I think if you carry around an iPod Touch with you every day then screw the Pixi & get an iPhone. Carrying 2 devices is just contrary to the whole point of having a smartphone :P
    Well, it's really what you're feeling. I switched from an iPhone 3G to a Pre mainly because I use google for all my calendaring/email, and I was really annoyed at the fact I couldn't listen to pandora and surf the net at the same time. Granted, the Pre doesn't have as many applications but the fluidity of WebOS alone is enough to make me a happy camper. I'd wait until the 27th though and see what was up. If there is one, great, if there isn't one, time to go buy yourself a Pixi!
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    Well, it's really what you're feeling. I switched from an iPhone 3G to a Pre mainly because I use google for all my calendaring/email, and I was really annoyed at the fact I couldn't listen to pandora and surf the net at the same time. ...
    If you are in a wifi hotspot, you can do both. Verizon Wireless is having a one-day sale today of a wifi router for 10 bucks (with free one day shipping. I wrote up the details here.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  5.    #5  
    Well I ordered my Pixi Plus last night.Can't wait to get it
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    If you are in a wifi hotspot, you can do both. Verizon Wireless is having a one-day sale today of a wifi router for 10 bucks (with free one day shipping. I wrote up the details here.
    I actually meant on my iPhone, since it couldn't multi-task xD
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    I actually meant on my iPhone, since it couldn't multi-task xD
    Now I see what you meant. thx!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Can you search the itouch calendar?
    Sorry I meant ipod Touch calendar.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    FYI there are rumors actually of not only verizon getting a iphone but sprint and tmobile too. The rumors stated it wouldnt be for VZ or SPRint until the Q4 due to Apple having to make a CDMA version. Also rumors are if its the new model there wont be much difference from the 3Gs model. Faster and acouple of new visuals (pretty much what you say with the Ipad) but no multitasking, no gestures and the screen Might be a tad smaller. Me personally I would stick with Palm's Web Os I have a iphone 3GS through my job and its a nice phone but the Web os phones do everything it does, but as stated the iphone cant multitask and is not gesture ran. Also with Web OS as you can see hacking is condoned with Palm, and producing programs, and applications are easier on a Web Os device then any device on the market. Meaning in another 2 months Web Os will have every major program or game out there on the market, plus more after implemmenting the GPU chip which is in the 1.4 update hopefully.