1.    #1  
    Us Pixi users need more then the Pre. We need to get better 3-D gaming and Flash with a better processor so N.O.V.A will be better on the pixi. Please do this.
    I swear if I see you post a new thread about your ****ty pixi.
    So Palm should send us a new CPU via an OTA update? That makes perfect sense...
  4.    #4  
    That does make sense.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renaldobenjamin View Post
    That does make sense.
    You just send to makes sense for Palm to send us a CPU Over The Air. Wow.
    *than
    also, why would you want your superior Pixi to be able to play games anyway?

The pre is for middle aged men that still play video games and need a life.
  8.    #8  
    I want to play N.O.V.A that's it. That game is insane.
    I want to play N.O.V.A that's it. That game is insane.
    well, then you should have bought a Pre or an iPhone. just imagine the tail you would be pulling then!

hypocrisy suits you well.
    Us Pixi users need more then the Pre. We need to get better 3-D gaming and Flash with a better processor so N.O.V.A will be better on the pixi. Please do this.
    This thread is ridiculous, but I wanna play. You can't get new hardware OTA. If you wanted 3D gaming, you should have gotten a Pre. The Pre is meant for performance. The Pixi is meant for form factor and basic smartphone use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    This thread is ridiculous, but I wanna play. You can't get new hardware OTA. If you wanted 3D gaming, you should have gotten a Pre. The Pre is meant for performance. The Pixi is meant for form factor and basic smartphone use.
    nano technology OTA.....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    nano technology OTA.....lol
    That would be amazing and terrifying at the same time lol...
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Pre users had to wait 7 months for 3d gaming. Pixi users only waited 2-3 months so far. Be patient.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Pre users had to wait 7 months for 3d gaming. Pixi users only waited 2-3 months so far. Be patient.
    +1
    they had to wait for Palm to release the development kits in order to develop the games. the hardware was there to run those games, all along, unlike the Pixi.

so go ahead and wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    they had to wait for Palm to release the development kits in order to develop the games. the hardware was there to run those games, all along, unlike the Pixi.

so go ahead and wait.
    +1
    this thread sucks
    It's not about Pre or Pixi, It's about webOS waiting for several months.

If you think the Pixi needs to wait as long as the Pre, than why does the Pre Plus, have 3D gaming now, when it hasn't even been out 2 weeks? or "7 months". See how your statement holds water?

I'm with 063 xobx, this thread is trash, and needs to be closed down. I'll go ahead and notify the higher ups.