Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    okay, I am trading in my pre for a few reasons. I want better battery life, a better keyboard, and better build quality. So, if I go to speint today and exchange, will they be able to transfer all of my contacts over? Also, I only need 1 app, and that's tweed. I already paid for it, so can I just redownload it in the app catelog? Does it even work with the pixi? Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by erikmarcus; 01/24/2010 at 11:11 AM.
    I would think all your contacts would be saved to your palm profile so all you would have to do is sign in on the pixi to retrieve them and yes tweed does work with it. As for if you can just redownload it again im not sure about that.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    I would think all your contacts would be saved to your palm profile so all you would have to do is sign in on the pixi to retrieve them and yes tweed does work with it. As for if you can just redownload it again im not sure about that.
    Sweet thanks, I am going to get my Pixi in about 2 hours.
    i would personally back your contacts up to Google.

and yes, you can redownload the apps for free.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erikmarcus View Post
    Sweet thanks, I am going to get my Pixi in about 2 hours.
    if your not careful you may lose ur contacts make sure you sign in with a dummy profile first and update to the latest webos update, then sign in with your normal profile, I learned this the hard way from my own experience.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    if your not careful you may lose ur contacts make sure you sign in with a dummy profile first and update to the latest webos update, then sign in with your normal profile, I learned this the hard way from my own experience.
    Yep, that just happened to me, now I can't update webOS
    aww man that sucks.
  8. sko
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Yeah the only thing that scares me about the pre is the build quality... >_<