1.    #1  
    I just got my wife a Pixi yesterday. It has webos version 1.2.9.1 on it and when I have it check for updates it tells me it is up to date. Do the Pre and Pixi run two different versions of webos? My pre is up to date w/ version 1.3.5.1 Just wondering also when I put her Pixi on the touchstone it keeps sounding the charging ding over and over. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Sprint Pixi is also at 1.3.5.1 apparently

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I got a Pre yesterday and it was at 1.1. Said it was up to date. I doctored it to 1.3.1 in case 1.1 was no longer capable of getting updates. Still says up to date. I was about to return it, maybe it's a problem on Palm's side.
  4.    #4  
    Hey, thanks for the answers. I just got out of a chat session with a Palm rep. He walked me through the webOS doctor and got everything up to date properly. So before you return anything give the palm reps a chance to help you out, was really great service from them.
    No prob with OTA update on my son's Pixi, which was also 1.2.9.1. BTW, any other Pre owners see the yahoo button disappear from "Add IM Account" after 1.3.5.1? I just checked my son's Pixi and it's still there for him...
    I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayVee View Post
    No prob with OTA update on my son's Pixi, which was also 1.2.9.1. BTW, any other Pre owners see the yahoo button disappear from "Add IM Account" after 1.3.5.1? I just checked my son's Pixi and it's still there for him...
    i still have it.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Perhaps poor coverage prevented your Pixi from updating? They didn't enable updates over 1xRTT until the release of webOS 1.3.5.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter