1.    #1  
    So I am really interested in the new Pixi but I don't have an upgrade and wont until November of this year. I've heard that you can go in to the Verizon stores and haggle them so that you can buy the phone at less than retail price (for the Pixi + its $500) but I don't know if that would end up being less than ending just my line on my family plan and than adding a different one and getting the Pixi +. I have also heard that sometimes Best Buy sells phones for cheap not on contract. Anything helps!
    I am in the same boat. I started with verizon this early summer may/june so if I want to upgrade my bb tour and wives curve to a pre plus/pixi plus what is it going to cost me? Any verizon reps out there?
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    I'm hoping to get my Verizon Pixi for Free, with my "new every two" $100 discount.

In another thread, someone posted that Verizon would offer "buy one get one free" on the Pixi, but that offer is not available on the Verizon Wireless website.
    I saw the BOGO on the Pixi this morning when I ordered mine online. Are you sure you didn't just miss it?
    Quote Originally Posted by crewcabrob View Post
    I saw the BOGO on the Pixi this morning when I ordered mine online. Are you sure you didn't just miss it?
    I checked at 6AM EST this morning and there was no BOGO. However, it is there now. Thanks.
    Those of you who are getting the Pixi Plus - If you don't currently have a WiFi router at home, you can buy one - today only - at Verizon Wireless for $10 with free 1 day shipping. I wrote up the details in this thread. Hoping this saves you some $$!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!