1.    #1  
    There's just an empty box with the word memo underneath. The app opens but the icon is gone. Any clues?
    You must have deleted the icon file on accident. Could have been a theme that installed corruptly or removed corruptly. I can give you the icon to replace it back.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Have you been installing themes? Thats usually what causes this.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Get the Luna Manager from WOSQI or Preware, it has a button for "Rescan" and I believe part of what that does is refresh the app icons. Do some research on Luna Manager, first, though, as I may have misunderstood that function.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    +1 to the above. restarting luna fixed it when I had a similar problem. if you don't want to download the app, simply restarting your phone will do the same thing (just takes longer)
  6.    #6  
    Thanks people. I'll try it the morning. I don't have any themes installed. Just some homebrew and official apps.