1.    #1  
    had it for 3 weeks now and i do like it but all of the sudden the battery life is crap. im within my 30 day sprint exchange and im going to use the money i get back towards a hero or touch pro2. do you guys recommend resetting this back to stock for sprint before i return it? i do have a custom theme and preware/ patches installed.
    probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Not so much for the installs but your personal info. I always wipe every phone i sell.

i've debated returning mine. i was comfortable with my treo pro. this pixi is nice but there are things that i don't like about it and no wifi or connection passthrough drives me nuts. That's why i dropped my centro.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Not so much for the installs but your personal info. I always wipe every phone i sell.

i've debated returning mine. i was comfortable with my treo pro. this pixi is nice but there are things that i don't like about it and no wifi or connection passthrough drives me nuts. That's why i dropped my centro.
    yeah im gonna just hard reset it before i go in. i do like the pixi but honestly webos got kinda boring for me and there is hardly any free apps in the market. the one thing i miss dearly is palringo instant messenger. both winmo & android have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    had it for 3 weeks now and i do like it but all of the sudden the battery life is crap. im within my 30 day sprint exchange and im going to use the money i get back towards a hero or touch pro2. do you guys recommend resetting this back to stock for sprint before i return it? i do have a custom theme and preware/ patches installed.
    I envy you. I wish I could return mine, but I'm past the 30 day mark. So I guess i'll wait till the first year is over on my contract to get a new phone.
    When you say the battery life is "crap" what do you mean? Do you have email set to push, the screen brightness turned way up, etc.? These sorts of things tend to use up the battery exponentially faster, so maybe fooling around with your phone's settings might increase your battery life mate...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechSavvy View Post
    When you say the battery life is "crap" what do you mean? Do you have email set to push, the screen brightness turned way up, etc.? These sorts of things tend to use up the battery exponentially faster, so maybe fooling around with your phone's settings might increase your battery life mate...
    thats another issue, the dim screen drives me nuts.
    if you remember, or care, come back with some impressions on whichever one you get.

im adding a line and getting a Hero or starting another account with TMobile to get the N1.
    had it for 3 weeks now and i do like it but all of the sudden the battery life is crap. ...
    Sure, woman! Sorry, I couldn't resist one dig before I loose the opportunity!

I guess I'd go with Android over Windows Moblile (as Andriod will probably be more fun in the long run).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    When I brought my Pre in I had Preware and everything installed. I removed the theme but I found that the sprint rep had a Pre with Preware and everything!! Told her I had just removed a theme! LOL, don't worry it's not like jailbreaking an iPhone. Won't messup anything and is not so secretly loved by Palm. But hey you could run into a rep with a Hero. He might get mad that you have a Pre and refuse to let you return it!!! JK...
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Given all the complaint thread you've made, I think you've talked yourself in to doing this.

Good luck with your future phones, I'm sure you'll have just as many complaints.
    Good Riddance.... you been whining like little girl since day one.

Go grate on somebody elses ears for awhile!
    ...............i dont recall him complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by konradical View Post
    Good Riddance.... you been whining like little girl since day one.

Go grate on somebody elses ears for awhile!
    Your post is rude and uncalled for.
    Please review our Forum Guidelines:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...uncements.html

Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    ...............i dont recall him complaining.
    Me either.
    Just call me Berd.