1.    #1  
    I put the sounds for contacts patch in and when i wasn't getting any notification sounds.

I went to the sounds program and tried to set the sounds to the normal notification sound and all it lets me choose is ringtones. I took the patch off and now the phone put some random ringtone as my system notification sound.

How do i find the stock pixi notification sound?
    it's been a while since i had this problem but if you change one of the notifications, you can't change it back. i think you lose the ding dong.

i downloaded the files from somewhere and then just drag and dropped them to the phone. now they show up as a selectable ringtone, and i can use them, but it's still not "fixed" correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    it's been a while since i had this problem but if you change one of the notifications, you can't change it back. i think you lose the ding dong.

i downloaded the files from somewhere and then just drag and dropped them to the phone. now they show up as a selectable ringtone, and i can use them, but it's still not "fixed" correctly.
    Do you have the link to where you downloaded the notification sound? Also, does just ring like normal, or does it repeat itself a few times as if it were a ringtone?