Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Hi All,

I'm looking to get a Pre Plus or Pixi Plus on the 25th from Verizon and I don't know which one to get. I like the form factor of the Pixi and the keyboard seems a little nicer then the Pre. I don't really like sliders and I primarily use my phone (currently an LG Voyager) for texting, Internet and phone (pretty much in that order). I don't really care about 3D games but would like to have flash and video recording and that should be good with the 1.4 update. What are your opinions and why? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Sounds like you'd be best suited to a Pixi - why? Because of everything you said above.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    if it were me, I'd wait to see how/if flash works ok with the pixi when the update comes out. Worst case is you wait a few weeks. It would make me nervous that functionality (like 3D games) don't work on the pixi even if that doesn't interest you. I have plenty of lag on my Pre.. last thing I need is a slower processor.
    ive been looking for the same answer, but then realized im in a pixi sub-forum, so many will be more for the pixi. Ive researched a lot about both phones and have watched many videos on both. Basically it comes down to if you would rather have a better build experience or internal hardware experience. The Pre Plus will have more memory storage and ram and possibly some future plugins that pixi won't, while the pixi will have a better candy bar build that is thinner and sleeker and a slightly better keyboard. Well at least thats what i got from most of my researching.

Hope this helps