1.    #1  
    Hi can some one please help me?

How i use my pixias a internet modem?

Thank you for your help
    I was wondering this as well. The Verizon announcement said there was going to be an app in the App Store for turning the Pixi into a wifi access point. Which confuses me a bit. Either there is going to be a Verizon-specific App Store or Sprint will never have a Pre/Pixi with wifi. Strange either way. That would be a nice solution though.
    The Verizon Pixi will have WiFi. The Sprint Pixi can only tether via USB or Bluetooth.. Check out mytether.net for the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by mec31 View Post
    I was wondering this as well. The Verizon announcement said there was going to be an app in the App Store for turning the Pixi into a wifi access point. Which confuses me a bit. Either there is going to be a Verizon-specific App Store or Sprint will never have a Pre/Pixi with wifi. Strange either way. That would be a nice solution though.
    The Sprint Pre does have WiFi and can use it for tethering with the same app I mentioned above.

Also, I'm pretty sure Verizon will have a different App Catalog than us Sprint people.
    I am jealous of people who can actually use their phone to share wifi